Email is the gateway to get connected with online connection but now more features has been added to this to make it more helpful for business and to share information with more options. You will require the SMTP and POP server addresses for your SBC account in order to set up SBC Global email on your iPhone. SBC global’s email servers are managed and owned by AT&T now. You are required to use the POP and SMTP to build up the iPhone mail app and then simply manage your account from your tool. You can easily set up SBC Global email on your iPhone. It is an easy process and requires only few minutes for its completion. You are required to follow the below mentioned procedure to set up SBC global email on your iPhone.
What Are The Requirements To Set Up SBC Global Email On Your Iphone?
- You need to know your outgoing mail server SMTP and the incoming mail server IMAP.
- You require a valid email id.
What Is The Procedure To Set Up SBC Global Email On Your Iphone?
- First of all, you are required to click on the option which is labeled as “Settings” located in the home screen of iPhone to open the settings menu.
- In the next step you have to click on the “mail, contacts, and calendars” option.
- After clicking on this option you are supposed to click on the option of “Accounts”.
- Now you have to tick on the button of “Add account”.
- As you click on this option a number of account types shows on your screen.
- You are required to click on the tab of “Other” and choose the button of “Add mail account”.
- When you click on this button a new account form displays on your screen.
- Enter the required information into the specified areas.
- You have to enter your name into the first given field.
- Type your SBC global email id and password into the next fields.
- Now click on the option of “Next” to proceed further.
- Click on the option of “Pop” at the top corner of the screen.
- You are required to enter the provided domain name into the host name section in the incoming mail server area: inbound.att.net
- You need to enter the SBC global address in the user name field and password into the next field and then click on” Next” button in order to display the incoming mail server form.
- You are required to enter the given domain name in the host name area in the outgoing mail server part:outbound.att.net
- Enter your SBC email id and password into the specified fields.
- At last, you need to hit a click on the button of “Save” on completion of process and receive and send emails from your SBC global account.
How Can I Contact To The Customer Service If I Have Any Issue Regarding SBC Global Email Account?
You can call at 1-855-550-2552 anytime in order to get the assistance on issues regarding your SBC global email account. This number is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Phone conversation method/remote technical assistance: if you are calling from a remote area you can get help by the means of technical assistance services where technicians can fix issues remotely.
- Onsite SBC global email technical support: if you fall under company’s service area then you can request for at home services. Company’s representative will visit you at your office or home and fix email technical issues.